[gdal-dev] Writing to SQLite is very slow

Roald de Wit rdewit.list at somethingspatial.com.au
Mon Jan 18 06:23:07 EST 2010

Hi Even,

Thanks for this. Crschmidt *did* mention the transactions and I guess it
would work if I were to create an empty layer and walk through the
features one by one.
I was hoping to use the 'CopyLayer' method of a DataSource (for
simplicity's sake). It seems that you can provide options to it. Is
there an option to tell it to use transactions?

Regards, Roald