[gdal-dev] Re: Motion: Adopt GDAL/OGR 1.7.0RC1 as Final Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jan 25 21:59:34 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:14 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> Motion: Adopt GDAL/OGR 1.7.0RC1 as Final Release.

Folks,

There have been a number of fixes since the RC1
was prepared, but in my opinion none of them are
particularly significant with the possible exception of
the "producing legal NITF with JPEG compression"
issue, but we can role that into a 1.7.1 in a month or
so.

So with support from FrankW, EvenR, TamasS, and
DanielM I declare the motion passed.  I will proceed to
promoting it to a full release and sending out the release
announcements.

A little late, but I think quite solid!