[gdal-dev] Projection for OSGB36

Smart, Gary Gary.Smart at goodrich.com
Wed Jan 27 12:55:00 EST 2010

OK - have imported the OSGB36 GEOGCS using the line from the ecw_cs.wkt
file (with first field removed! Oops)

Now I need to transform from OSGB36 to WGS84.  I have set up the
OGRSpatialReference of the input using importFromWkt and the output
using setWellKnownGeogCS("WGS84").  The OGR Transform appears to be
working but the numbers returned are evidently Northings/Eastings
comparable to the numbers in the tfw file.

How can I insist that they come back as Lat/Long?

Gary