[gdal-dev] Re: Bug(?): RIK-maps with Gdal 1.7.2 do not work

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Tue Jul 6 09:13:37 EDT 2010

  I add - perhaps a problem with my comilation of Gdal.  Note when I
compile the GdalReadDirect.cs as it is and run it the result differs
from the result of the GdalReadDirect.exe found in Swig\Csharp.
The latter gives the Raster dataset Paramets and runs until an Out of
memory Exception. Mine hangs and I have to abort it.

What have I done wrong this time?

Will try to recompile gdal and see if anything changes.