[gdal-dev] Oracle GeoRaster loading problem

Pasta Bolognese pasta.bolognese at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:15:28 EDT 2010

I mean, after having loaded the data with the *actual* GDAL, is there any
way to fix the already created XML ? something like:

read XML
fix it
write XML

The reason that I am asking if because I have some urgency in loading maps
and other tools (I have tried FME) wont load georeference data (coordinate
system)..... I guess that if it is fixed in the trunk, in will take "few"
weeks until it gets into OSGeo4W installer.

thanks