[gdal-dev] S-57 Driver WRONG Geometry

Bogdan Grama bogdan.grama at soft-union.ro
Tue Jun 1 02:56:10 EDT 2010

I guess is a commodity. The authority has sevencs production software.
So, if it “looks ok” in that software “never mind the others”.
Until Frank implemented the modification IÂ’ve recomposed myself the
geometry. But there is no way other than visual to decide if I should
draw edge by edge or a single linestring since there is no masking
information available. :(

Bogdan GRAMA