[gdal-dev] ArcSDE driver support for WideString

Peter Goulborn petergoulborn at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jun 8 07:56:02 EDT 2010

I notice from http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2882 that some work has
already been done on including this but it would appear that it has not
been committed to the trunk.  Is this correct?

We use ogr extensively at Astun and have issues where we're trying to
extract data from ArcSDE9.2 so we'd really like to see this incorporated
in the normal OGR release (and ideally in the OSGeo4W packages).

As we do not have any C programmers, we would be prepared to pay for
development work - can anyone on-list help or is there someone/somewhere
else we can ask?

--
Peter Goulborn

Astun Technology Ltd