[gdal-dev] How to represent multi-dimensional array

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Jun 17 20:02:30 EDT 2010

Don't know if this is what you are looking for but if those netCDF files
are of a similar type that one can get from the poet site
(http://poet.jpl.nasa.gov/), Mirone has a tool called "Aquamoto" (a tool
original developed to show time stamps of a tsunami propagation models)
that loads those files and show their content interactively with the
help of a slider.

Joaquim