[gdal-dev] GDAL with OGDI

Malm Paul paul.malm at saabgroup.com
Wed Jun 30 02:45:03 EDT 2010

I looked at table soundp in postgres, created with FWTOOLS which works, and all hdh, numeric(15,6), values are 1.000000.
Could it be that the all values are nan in the original data, and were previously changed in OGDI to 1.0000?

By the way, can I ommit the hdh column with ogr2ogr when importing the DNC chart to Postgres?

Chaitanya, how do I register to create tickets, and
do you still want me to do that?

/Paul