[gdal-dev] GDAL with OGDI

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jun 30 03:02:08 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Malm Paul <paul.malm at saabgroup.com> wrote:
> I looked at table soundp in postgres, created with FWTOOLS which works, and all hdh, numeric(15,6), values are 1.000000.
> Could it be that the all values are nan in the original data, and were previously changed in OGDI to 1.0000?

Paul,

I might think it was just a default value before if it were 0.0, but 1.0
is an unlikely default.

> By the way, can I ommit the hdh column with ogr2ogr when importing the DNC chart to Postgres?
>
> Chaitanya, how do I register to create tickets, and
> do you still want me to do that?

Please visit http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal where there are some
brief notes on how to register and file a bug.

I would suggest distinct bugs for the "hdh is nan" from OGDI
issue and the postgres lack of nan quoting issue.