[gdal-dev] Error while using gdalwarp- Values become Zero
monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:32:13 EDT 2010
I have TIF file that I produced using gdal_translate. I used the following
"gdal_translate -of GTiff -a_ullr 350.25 42.75 354.75 36.75
All values are ok and it seems to be working.
Then, I decided to gdalwarp it with this command:
gdalwarp -t_srs "EPSG:3763" translate.tif final.tif.
This final.tif is all ok except the top right corner where all values became
I have tried this methodology with other final EPSG (WGS-UTM for instance)
and I didn't get this problem.
Thanks fr your help
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gdal-dev