[gdal-dev] Error while using gdalwarp- Values become Zero

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:32:13 EDT 2010

Greetings

I have TIF file that I produced using gdal_translate. I used the following
expression:
"gdal_translate -of GTiff -a_ullr 350.25 42.75 354.75 36.75
GRIB_tests/pt.grib GRIB_tests/translate.tif
All values are ok and it seems to be working.

Then, I decided to gdalwarp it with this command:
gdalwarp -t_srs "EPSG:3763"   translate.tif final.tif.

This final.tif is all ok except the top right corner where all values became
0.

I have tried this methodology with other final EPSG (WGS-UTM for instance)
and I didn't get this problem.

Thanks fr your help

Best regards,
Monica