[gdal-dev] ask for help about the reading of the hdf4 file of the modis

=?gb2312?B?S2V2aW4gTGlu?= bjlin.sw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:51:31 EST 2010

 hi,all

I have a problem when I use the gdal to open the modis Hdf4 file.
when I get the latitude and the Longitude, I do not know how to read it.

is it use GetMetadata( "SUBDATASETS" )?
but the SUBDATASETS, don't include the geolocation information.

in the hdf4 file, ther is a geolocation fields, data fields and swatch attributes.
when I read the data in the data fields, I use GetMetadata( "SUBDATASETS" ).
but I do not know how to read the data in the geolocation fields.

can anyone help me?

best regards.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Bjlin.sw at gmail.com