[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve RFC 24 - GDAL Progressive Data Support

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:19:38 EDT 2010

+1

BTW: I couldn't review the recent implementation in detail, however I would
suggest using the functions defined recently in cpl_atomic_ops.cpp to access
the volatile variables by multiple threads to prevent from the possible
issues pointed out in:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2648

Best regards,

Tamas