[gdal-dev] writing DWG/DXF

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:19:52 EDT 2010

You could create each feature as a block, and then have the attributes
of the feature as the block.

The other way is to create text entities in your DXF file with the
values of the attribute. Both of these solutions are possible, but I'm
sure would require some extra programming.

My CAD web page lists a couple of other free CAD program/viewers you
can use to test your DXF files:

http://www.redefinedhorizons.com/community_cad.html

Landon