[gdal-dev] gdalinfo error 4

Chris Haste CHaste at airdata.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 07:41:06 EDT 2010

Hi Frank,

I have tried to attach the file to an email sent in reply to your original
Response (last week), but I don't think it has been accepted by whoever moderates this list yet.
So, I have made it available for download via ftp here:
ftp.planethaste.com
user name = gdal
password = qwerty-99

The file name is grib1data.grb

Please let me know if you can access it from here?

thanks