[gdal-dev] Issue with ogrinfo: unixODBC and MS SQL

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Wed Mar 24 14:38:43 EDT 2010

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
 > Debuging MS SQL related bugs isn't really all that convenient for me

Ha ha! I myself rank any dealing with MS SQL on par with cleaning the
Augean Stables. I understand. :)

> You could add some debug statements in the
> gdal/port/cpl_odbc.cpp code in an attempt to determine what column
> type is coming back for the problem columns

Hmmm. I do know the columns offhand: 1 varchar(20) and 2 floats. I don't
know C++ but I bet I can copy and paste some debug statements and
sprintf()s for a start. Thanks for the tip.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."