[gdal-dev] Issue with ogrinfo: unixODBC and MS SQL

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Mar 25 00:22:48 EDT 2010

> From the docs:

Hey, how'd you know about that fix I found? Oh right, you invented it. :)

Thanks a million, Frank -- you're worth twice your weight in gold. Even
just telling me to go hack it myself, actually got the job done, and I
learned a bit about the internals of OGR+ODBC.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."