[gdal-dev] VC10 64-bits compiling

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Fri Mar 26 13:49:35 EDT 2010

Hi

I just managed to compile a 64-bits GDAL trunk with VC10
There are lots of new warnings but of "inocent" type. However I don't
know how to judge this one that might be not so innocuous

C:\programs\GDALtrunk\gdal\frmts>cd wms && nmake /nologo /f makefile.vc
&& cd ..   || exit 1
         xcopy /D  /Y *.obj ..\o
0 File(s) copied
         cd ..
         if exist gdal.lib del gdal.lib
         lib /nologo /out:gdal.lib port\*.obj gcore\*.obj alg\*.obj
frmts\o\*.obj ogr\ogrsf_frmts\ogrsf_frmts.lib ogr\ogr.lib
ogrsf_frmts.lib(parsexsd.obj) : warning LNK4221: This object file does
not define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be
used by any link operation that consumes this library

Joaquim Luis