[gdal-dev] Checking on Goolge Summer of Code GDAL Project

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 16:05:55 EDT 2010

Thanks Jorge. Don't forget the student application period starts on
March 29 and is only open for a few days.

It looks like we've got until April 21 to get GDAL mentors signed up,
but the sooner we do this the better.

I look forward to working with the GDAL team over the summer. Thank
you for the information.

Landon