[gdal-dev] Error using ogr2ogr to create SpatiaLite database

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Mar 28 09:30:37 EDT 2010

Simon,

I also reproduce the problem. It is not platform related. There are various
problems in the way the spatial_ref_sys is handled, that I'm currently
fixing. The problem is that the SRS of the shapefile is not properly
recognized and translated in the spatial_ref_sys table.

You can workaround it by adding -a_srs EPSG:4326 on the command line.

Best regards,

Even