[gdal-dev] Re: Hoe to convert ERDAS imagine(.img) files to ARC info ASCII files viceversa

mail2vajram mail2vajram at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:16:31 EDT 2010

Hai,
Jason thanks for your reply....

Createcopy method works fine.When i am using create copy method at that
instance only a file is created in the specified path. But the format of the
file is different what i want and another thing is how to get the metadata
information from the source dataset and set to destination datset. help me i
strucked from last two days on these issues only. I am not able to read IMG
files also i got error...how to rad these files.
here i attached two files
1)Output file getting from ARCInFO( this is what i want)
2)OUtput file(getting through gdal cratecopy mentod)

thank you..........1) ARCINFO
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n5073269/cls3_85.asc cls3_85.asc    2) using gdal
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n5073269/cls3_85asc.ASC cls3_85asc.ASC

you can open this files using note pad and observe the difference.....