[gdal-dev] status of the OGR Norwegian SOSI support

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:49:21 EDT 2010

I need to clarify the things a little bit. Actually the compiled binaries
for the FYBA library are downloadable from here:
However this version depends on the Visual Studio 2005 Win32 CRT libraries
(msvcr80.dll) which would provide at the most to include this in
but in my preference all of the packages should support each drivers for
gdal equally well. I would also continue to avoid mixed CRT dependencies in
the packages which is unsupported by Microsoft, and therefore I would
require either of the following options to be provided by the author of the

1. Compiled binaries for all platforms x32/x64 from MSVC2003 up to MSVC2010
2. The source files which can be compiled by myself with these compilers

Currently none of the options above are available as far as I know.

Further issue may be due to my limited knowledge about the licensing terms
of this library, I can see a .txt file in the package but it's not in that
language which I can easily understand.

Best regards,