[gdal-dev] Frank Eats Crow - or Fixing PixelIsPoint Interpretation

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Tue Nov 16 06:49:01 EST 2010

Frank,

Wouldn't this apply to the netCDF grids as well? GMT has always made the
distinction on the area vs point representation. The grids created by
GMT hold that information on the global attribute "node_offset". As for
other netCDF CF grids created elsewhere it is also possible to find
which model is used by checking the grid limits vs array size because
for the same limits the PixelIsArea model has one less row and column
than the PixelIsPoint.

Joaquim