[gdal-dev] Re: Unable to load CIB datasets with GDAL

morabit b.morabito at tdnet.it
Sun Nov 21 15:17:28 EST 2010

Hi,
 Thank you for your quick response.
I try to build the nitfdump utility on windows XP
with the following command executed in $(GDAL_HOME)\frmts\nitf:
nmake -f makefile.vc nitfdump.exe
but I receive some linker erros:
nitfbilevel.obj : error LNK2019: riferimento al simbolo esterno
_TIFFReadEncodedStrip non risolto nella funzione _NITFUncompressBILEVEL
nitfbilevel.obj : error LNK2019: riferimento al simbolo esterno _TIFFClose
non risolto nella funzione _NITFUncompressBILEVEL

Can you tell me where I can find a pre-built version of nitfdump to quickly
perform the
test you suggested?

Besides, I've created a ticket in GDAL trac for this issue with the same
content
as the posted message.
My development team and me are waiting for a solution
to this problem as it is very urgent for us.
Thank you so much for your attention.

Best regards
Bruno M.