Re: [gdal-dev] Unable to use geom.ExportToWkt() in Python ?

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Nov 23 21:50:00 EST 2010

That's strange, the docs show ExportAsWkt as being a method of a Geometry, as does the source code for the Python wrapper. Well, you would know best...

If I do spatialref.ExportAsWkt() it gives the WKT of the SRS, right? What if I want a feature's geometry? Would I need to generate it myself from the geometry type and iterating over the vertices?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone