[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr OCI: ORA-13349 and ORA-13356

Sebastian E. Ovide sebastian.ovide at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:02:14 EDT 2010

yes, updating the metadata worked.

Is there anyway to do it through ogr2ogr ?

We are trying to replace shp2do with ogr2ogr as shp2do requires multiple
steps (create do, import it and then create the index by hand)... and for
what I've seen with PostGIS, ogr2ogr is a single line operation.... How can
be done in Oracle ?(single line without modifying shapes)

thanks

--
Sebastian E. Ovide