[gdal-dev] gdaldem color-relief color_text_files

qt user webmaster at spaceyes.fr
Fri Oct 15 02:54:06 EDT 2010

Mark,

If you are a Windows user, you can take a look to this free product :

http://www.spaceyes.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.spaceyes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=1
5&Itemid=148> &task=blogcategory&id=15&Itemid=148

It contains a user friendly graphic frontend to gdaldem with preview. It
also features a color editor for the color_text format and some builtin
color tables.

Best regards,

Frédéric.