[gdal-dev] Motion: RFC 7 - Use VSILFILE for VSI*L Functions

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Oct 28 13:45:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

This motion has passed with +1 from PSC members EvenR, FrankW, DanielM,
TamasS and HowardB  (and non-PSC +1 from GaigeP).

I will proceed soon to commiting the patch to svn.

I'll make VSIL_STRICT_ENFORCE active when DEBUG is defined. Hopefully this will
not cause troubles. Anyway, it'd be easy to change that.

Best regards,

Even