[gdal-dev] RFC 32 - gdallocationinfo utility

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Oct 31 15:32:15 EDT 2010

Folks,

I have written a new gdal utility which I would like to become a standard
installed and supported utility.  I think it is likely appropriate to seek
feedback on new supported utilities (as opposed to ones that are not installed
by default, and are sort of informal).   So I have prepared an RFC.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc32_gdallocationinfo

The implementation is all already in trunk, so feel free to inspect the
code, docs, etc.   I'll call for a vote this week after incorporating
preliminary feedback.