[gdal-dev] Create a Google Earth overlay based on Geotiff

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Sep 6 13:07:59 EDT 2010

Hi there
It worked (my problem was that I was using gdal_translate instead of
gdalwarp to reproject the images to EPSG:4326).

But now I have 1 little question:
When I do the reprojection of the image from my UTM to EPSG:4326 It
creates a black-NO VALUE area around the image due to projection. In
order to auxiliate the visualization is it possible to turn this no-data
into transparent?