Re: [gdal-dev] Re: Copy only georeference between two images

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Mon Sep 13 11:31:22 EDT 2010

- Using gdal_translate -a_srs you can make a copy of your second image with the assigned georeferece EPSG:32631.

- Using Python or other API you could Open the image in update mode and call SetProjectionRef with the WKT from the first image.

http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/32631/
http://gdal.org/gdal_translate.html
http://gdal.org/classGDALDataset.html#e2d2e231f6d632f8c2b2cf0078a01150