[gdal-dev] how to prepare set up file......

mail2vajram mail2vajram at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 02:53:31 EDT 2010

i have used the gdal libraries through fwtools in my .NET application, and
now i am giong to prepare the setup of my applaction. But in the code i set
the environmental variable from fwtools path. That means should i have to
install fwtools in the client system, if so please tell me the way to
prepare one set up file which will install both fwtools and my application
or is there any way.......

Thank you...
srinivas