[gdal-dev] Why not netCDF output?

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Sep 27 15:20:02 EDT 2010

Thanks Even,

I think that's the second time you explain me that (sorry, an easy thing
to forget), but the docs could be a bit clearer about this. For example

*--formats*
    List all raster formats supported by this GDAL build (read-only and
    read-write) and exit. The format support is indicated as follows:
    'ro' is read-only driver; 'rw' is read or write (ie. supports
    CreateCopy); 'rw+' is read, write and update (ie. supports Create).

so I though the + was for updating

A second point is that the command I used shows a bug in gdalwarp. In
that the "lixo.grd" is a grid extracted from one the etopo_something
(actually a regrid version created by me) saning [-180 180] [0 90] and
the bug is that at dateline there is a stripe of nodata.
Since the grid is too big to post in a ticket, can you please try to
reproduce this?

Joaquim