[gdal-dev] ogr problems with MapInfo

Sebastian E. Ovide sebastian.ovide at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 04:40:20 EDT 2010

ok guys, something weird is happening...

I have the data in a windows share folder on another machine. So I have
mounted that folder on a VBox Ubuntu. ogrinfo would not work on those files.

I copied those files to another directory:

us is the smb folder
tmp is a local folder

cp us/* tmp/

on tmp ogrinfo works like a charm !!!