[gdal-dev] cubic / bilinear resampling with gdalwarp looks similar to nearest neighbour

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Wed Sep 29 19:30:30 EDT 2010

The only way to 'force' it is to use cubicspline or lanczos. Everything
else has a hardcoded filter size. If those are too slow, I'd suggest using
the OpenCL code I wrote over the summer. It's many times faster. (It
should be in trunk soon if it isn't already.)

http://github.com/mailseth/OpenCL-integration-for-GRASS---GDAL

~Seth