[gdal-dev] ogr - layer extent weirdness after geometry update

Simon Lyngby Kokkendorff silyko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:19:29 EDT 2011

Hi Even,

  Thanks for the clarification. I'll try to file a ticket about the issue,
have to learn how to do that anyway :-) It is not a serious issue of course,
the most "annoying" thing about it, from my experience, is that when you use
Qgis (which uses ogr) to "zoom to layer extent" on a modified layer you
might end up with a view, where your data is a tiny (or invisible) blob in
one of the corners.

  Best regards,
  Simon