[gdal-dev] Re: Removing GCPs from tiff

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 12 03:29:13 EDT 2011

Goo Creations <goocreations <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi allI've got a tiff file with a number of stored GCPs. How can I remove
these GCPs from the file?I've tried: SetGCPs(int nGCPCount, const GDAL_GCP
*pasGCPList, const char *pszGCPProjection)with the first parameter of 0, but
without luck. Seems like SetGCPs only adds the GCPs, rather than re-assigns the
entire stored set.Chris

If you just want to do the job, use gdal_translate and write a new tiff file by
using -co PROFILE=BASELINE. If you want to program I can't unfortunately help.

-Jukka Rahkonen-