[gdal-dev] Re: FileGDB OGR driver test

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Apr 12 14:36:01 EDT 2011

Hi Hermann,  it's so good to hear there is active work on this!

>> I am trying to test a new version of the FileGDB driver for OGR, but I
>> lack enough FileGDBs to test :)

Ho many do you need, what kind of contents should they have, and how
big? e.g. feature classes, feature datasets, topologies, attribute
domains, sub-types, relationship classes, feature representations, etc.

For gdb's to test volume,
ftp://ftp2.cits.nrcan.gc.ca/pub/canvec/canada_fgdb/ has up to 10gb in size.

I have a gdb using a relationship class which can be made available with
a bit of work. And another with feature representations due in a couple
of months, but I can make private subset release early if it's helpful.

I'm willing to create and share other kinds for testing, just let me
know what you're looking for.

cheers,

--
matt wilkie