[gdal-dev] How can I do to load into a Bitmap an ECW image from GDAL?

Francisco José Reyes Peralta gistdt08 at hotmail.es
Tue Apr 19 02:24:45 EDT 2011

Dear friend,
I got it finally
        Dim gdal_bin_path As String = "c:\myGdalFolder\GDAL\"        Dim gdal_driver_path As String = "c:\myGdalFolder\GDAL\gdalplugins"        Dim path = Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("PATH")        If Not (path.Contains(gdal_bin_path)) Then            Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("PATH", gdal_bin_path & ";" & path)        End If
        OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.SetConfigOption("GDAL_DRIVER_PATH", gdal_driver_path)
        OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.AllRegister()
        Dim lista As New List(Of String)        For i As Integer = 0 To OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.GetDriverCount - 1            lista.Add(OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal.GetDriver(i).ShortName)        Next
        lista.Sort()

        For Each item In lista            ListBox1.Items.Add(item)        Next
Many thanks.
Francisco J.