[gdal-dev] geos for windows ce

Micka mickamusset at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:31:58 EDT 2011

Hello everyone, i would like to know if geos will be enabled one day for
GDAL on windows ce ?

I was planning to develop my shapefile viewer on windows ce.

I was able to open a shapefile without problem, but because there is too
much of vector inside it takes a lot of time to read it.

I was planning to use the object: polygon as a window and detect with the
function contain if the linestring is inside of my windows, if it was the
case, i was planning to draw the linestring.

but because geos is not enabled on GDAL 1.4 ( windows ce ) , i can't use
this method.

thx anyway,