[gdal-dev] Re: Fwd: geos for windows ce

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Apr 20 06:44:19 EDT 2011

(cross-posted to gdal-dev and geos-devel)

On 20/04/11 08:13, Micka wrote:
> [...]

Micka,

I no longer maintain GDAL for Windows CE.
IMHO, Windows CE is practically a dead platform.

Regarding GEOS, just try to build it
I developed CMake configuration for GEOS, but you may need to create
Visual Studio project files from scratch as I have no idea if CMake
can generate Visual Studio projects for Windows CE.

Here you can find some of my old stuff related to Windows CE support in
GEOS and GDAL projects:

http://mateusz.loskot.net/projects/geos/

http://mateusz.loskot.net/projects/gdal/

Simply, try to configure and build those projects from sources
and see where it stops. If it stops with error, post GDAL issues to
gdal-dev and GEOS issues to geos-devel, and we will see if
possible to help you.

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org