[gdal-dev] Compilation of gdal for reading hdf4 with python

Anton Korosov anton.korosov at nersc.no
Thu Aug 4 06:50:25 EDT 2011

Hi!

Please read these pages of docs written by our programmer who have
installed GDAL with HDF4 support on Windows. They were fastly developed
rather for internal use but you might find them helpful.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1cRaLQXoWh-Q6bRvkLq1t6ZUxk9Wae5eXd4_KpTeBbBw

Don't hesitate to ask for clarification!

Anton