[gdal-dev] gdal_rasterize output off by one pixel/cell

Eli Adam EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Aug 22 12:50:15 EDT 2011

Matt,

     You may want to look at this ticket and see if it is the same thing. If so, you can add yourself to the cc list and you will get emails when there are updates to the ticket.  You can also add any additional relevant information to the ticket.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3774

Regards, Eli

<AA52F8AC-89DC-4543-A210-0DD0BA9E58FD at my.und.edu>, "Burton-Kelly, Matthew"