[gdal-dev] Re: gdal_rasterize output off by one pixel/cell

Burton-Kelly, Matthew matthew.burton.kelly at my.und.edu
Mon Aug 29 17:10:21 EDT 2011

Thanks Even for making the fix!

Is there documentation anywhere for how to apply changes like this?  I apologize but I am just getting into this type of development.  I thought I was able to install the latest nightly build today, but I'm not sure.  Running Mac OS X.  If anyone has any pointers I would really appreciate them off-list.

Thanks,
Matt

On 28 Aug, 2011, at 11:20 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Even,
>
>       This works for me and the test case included with the initial report.
>
> Thank you very much, Eli

> I've applied a fix in trunk in http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/22998 .
> Please test and confirm if it works for you.

-----------------------------
Matthew Burton-Kelly, M.S.
Graduate Student
Department of Geology and Geological Engineering
University of North Dakota
Mobile: (802) 922-3696
matthew.burton.kelly at my.und.edu
matthew.burtonkelly at gmail.com
http://www.protichnoctem.com
http://und.academia.edu/MatthewBurtonKelly
"About thirty years ago there was much talk that geologists ought only to observe and not theorize; and I well remember someone saying that at this rate a man might as well go into a gravelpit and count the pebbles and describe the colors.  How odd it is that anyone should not see that all observation must be for or against some view if it is to be of any service!"
-Charles Darwin, in an 1861 letter to Henry Fawcett.