[gdal-dev] What are the arguments to gdalwarp to cross the date line?

Jim Bellenger bellengj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:55:57 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a Lambert Conformal Conic image that crosses the 180 dateline and I
want to gdalwarp to a latlong projection.  The result image wraps around the
globe instead of just crossing the dateline.  It seems to be a problem with
the western hemisphere because I have tried a "-te" option with both
hemispheres and the eastern (positive longitude) hemisphere works fine but
not the western hemisphere (negative longitude) always wraps around the
globe.  I have tried a +over and +lon_wrap=180 arguments with no success.

Jim