[gdal-dev] Call to users and devs - ESRI .prj files needed for testing

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:52:00 EST 2011

According to the about page, GDAL and proj.4 are used to generate the
database, so it would be of limited use in this case (as the ESRI .prj
files are generated by GDAL).

However, it seems that there are some "User-defined (called sr-org)"
definitions that might not be related to GDAL?

http://spatialreference.org/about/