[gdal-dev] Enhancements to ORG DXF Driver

Stefan Röckelein sroeckelein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:50:16 EST 2011

Hi all,

I am using GDAL/OGR since about one year for the viewing of DXF files in
two different programs. Since then I have added some enhancements in the
DXF driver of OGR. Because it is very tedious to change all the
enhancements all the time a new version of GDAL is out and because I want
to contribute my enhancements to the community I have opened a ticket with
all my enhancements:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4369

A little bit about myself. As a civil engineer and I have worked a lot with
AutoCAD. A few years ago I changed changed my occupation and started
working as a self employed software developer. At the moment I'm also about
to finish a Master's degree in Geodesy and Geoinformation Science in
Berlin. Therefore, in the future I might have more contributions for
GDAL/OGR.

Stefan Röckelein