[gdal-dev] VRT file from NetCDF

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Dec 13 06:20:07 EST 2011

Hello,

I am trying to create vrt files from netcdf files using only one subdataset.
FYI, the second step will be to create a vrt file with two bandes linked to two
subdataset.

I am using a first vrt file for begining created from a tif file as template. The
vrt file using tif file is working correctly. The tiff file has been created by
gdal_translate from the netcdf file.

If I try to open the vrt file linked to netcdf file in QGIS no data is dispaly,
values are null for all the dataset. QGIS medatada says "no data value".

Any idea?

Thanks,

Y.
--