[gdal-dev] gdal_translate to TIFF -- color mismatch

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Dec 15 17:41:10 EST 2011

Le jeudi 15 décembre 2011 23:32:14, mladen-g at distributel.net a écrit :
> Wow, that was fast.  Thanks!
>
> I see that the fix is in 1.8.2... Do you know will this be a separate
> release or will the fixes be merged into 1.9.0?  I ask because I see
> some recent discussions suggesting that 1.9.0 may be released by the
> end of the year.

The fix also went to trunk (1.9.0) of course (*). And 1.9.0 will likely be
released before 1.8.2 indeed.

(*) Trac has no way to specify multiple target milestones, so I tend to
indicate the milestone corresponding to the stable branch if it has been
applied there too. The general rule being that all fixes that go to the stable
branch go to trunk too.