[gdal-dev] Warping without shear

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Sat Dec 17 05:14:26 EST 2011

Ah, Mirone is a Matlab based graphical interface to Gdal, that uses
Matlab routines for warping in addition to Gdal. What I am looking for
is a command-line tool to warp an image without any shearing. Ideally in
the form of an option to Gdal. Is this possible, or can it be made? It
wouldn't be too difficult to adapt the -order 1 flag so as to leave out
the shearing.

Jan